St. Robert Bellarmines.


 

St. Robert Bellarmine Church, 1934

St. Robert Bellarmine church on the corner of Harris Drive and Orrell Road was opened on 11 December 1934 by Bishop Dobson

 It stands on Orrell Mount which is reported to be the highest point in Bootle

Behind the church and to the left of this picture lies Silcock's Playing Fields
 

 <<<Prev       Back to Thumbs       Next>>>